The Will Rogers Institute supports programs that study debilitating pulmonary disorders and provides pulmonary rehabilitation at academic and medical centers across the country.
- Free Health Education Booklets
- Summer Theatrical Fundraising Campaign
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Provides Pulmonary Fellowships at Universities and Medical Facilities Across the Country
- Fitness Articles
- Healthy Recipes
The Pioneers Assistance Fund (PAF) serves members of the motion picture entertainment industry who are encountering an illness, injury or life changing event.
- Pioneers Assistance Programs
- Social Services Consultations
- National Resource Directory
- Educational Resources
- Pioneer of the Year Dinner
- Film Row Golf Classic
- Become a Member
- Health Expos
The mission of the neonatal equipment program is to be the national leader in providing grants for the purchase of ventilator equipment and critical care pulmonary services to hospitals throughout the United States.
- About the Program
- How to Apply
- Grant Recipients